Monday, January 3, 2011

Something cute for a baby boy

 I’ve managed to tick this romper off my to make list finally. It’s a belated baby gift for a friend who gave birth on the this special date: 10.10.10. It’s for Baby Noah Madewnus. The romper is made to fit a 12 months old.

I made it from Anne Kelle’s Metro Market Pears in Aqua from just 1 yard of fabric and have enough scraps to make the booties as well. I used cotton denim scraps from my Cosmo Bag as a second fabric for the booties.
I used snap buttons at the crotch. Convenient for diaper changing and used Danial’s label for the first time. Isn’t it cute? Now, boys can wear designers cotton too :)

Now, I need to make another one for Baby Muqri. Don’t grow up so fast baby, Aunty is making this cute romper for you, OK.


3 comments:

  1. That is just the cutest print for a baby boy! Comel sangat love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak, ade pola tak baju ni. lawalah.. balas kat blog sy yek. tq.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang