Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Books

This is taken on my more often than not messy sewing table
This one taken later. Playing around with my camera

Second take; taking notes on how to improve the quality of the photos

Alhamdulillah... I’ve been waiting for these books in the mail as I have a feeling that they’ll be arriving this week and found them stuffed in my mail box when I got home from the playground with the kids earlier this evening.

This is my second time ordering from Amazon.com and I’m really happy with my purchases. The first order were books on knits. This time around it’s One-Yard Wonders, Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross (I love her) and Making Children’s Clothes. 

I’m so over occupied with the books that I absent-mindedly marinated my chicken with curry powder instead of tumeric powder. I hope it’s not too hot for Danial later. Must get back to my chickens on the stove. Don’t want another kitchen disaster to happen. 

For now, I’m over the moon with these books...

10 comments:

  1. i also bought the 'one yard wonders' book from Popular bookstore. it quite fun to do a project with it. i already try the blouse for child. u can see it in link below. but i modified a little bit for the bottom part. hope to do other project in the future.hope u enjoy it... :)

    http://www.shafriad.com/2010/10/dress-for-my-niece-fat-eighth.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. it’s amazing that you can find the book at Popular. I dah cari rata2 tak jumpa that’s why gi amazon.com tu... out of curiousity, how much did you get it for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy! Buku u dah sampai. Wooo..ada kan sini? Must make a dash to popular la mcm nih hehehe... (Ermmm..tah ada lagi ke tak)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naza, I safe u a trip, kat Popular Jusco Equine Park, takde. Cari kat Popular lain plak

    ReplyDelete
  5. rozi, i beli kat popular di tropicana city mall. lebih kurang dlm 79.90 je... i ada jumpa jugak kat kinokuniya klcc....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just about the price I paid getting it from Amazon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. kari ttukar ngan kunyit tu ok lah, bertambah sedap tuh hihihi. bestnyer dapat buku baru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, Mila betul tu... nasib baik sedap... Buku yg kita minat nak baca, asyik belek je... buku sekolah, kalau tak exam, hmmmphhh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi rozi, sorry for miss info. actually, kat tropicana city mall tu ada Borders, bukan popular. last nite kesana, baru perasan yg i beli buku tu kat Borders. sorry for that misunderstand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, Shafri, thanks for the correction. I’ve been to Borders Tropicana Mall but tak perasan plak. Too bad they don’t have online shop.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang