Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Personalized Towel

Arwen is still asleep so when I was getting her things ready for when she wakes up, I thought I’d do a quick test run on the machine again. Yesterday, I managed to get some melt-away stabilizer which is ideal for the topping so I personalized Arwen’s towel. I used cut-away stabliizer for the back. In my earlier tests with scraps, I only use paper as the stablizer. I’m quite happy with the result as the material didn’t pucker much around the embroidery. Now I know that you don’t really have to make the fabric really taut.  Made a barter trade with Faziah to get the embroidery thread. I want to try out other designs with more than one thread colour.

1 comment:

  1. salam zie,
    bagi saya hp no. awak.hantar to email sy :