Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My knitting projects


When Arwen was at the hospital, I finished a shrug for Aida (read about it here). My wonderful husband was very helpful and printed the Chunky Slipper pattern that I’ve saved from Knitpicks. He brought the yarn and my circular needles set and I casted on. Here’s the finished product.


Loved it as my feet gets cold in air cond room. Very easy to knit using bulky yarn, speedy. Suitable for orang dalam pantang.

From Aida’s extra yarn, I tried another pattern I saved from the internet. I had to make some adjustments because the pattern was for sock yarn and I was using bulky yarn. Only have one made, have to do the other.


I’ve also reorganized the little cupboard where I keep my yarns. I’ve stashed up quite a fair bit. Most of it from Knitpicks; Crayon Boucle yarns, Comfy Sport yarns, Shine Sport yarns and some scrap yarns. I still don’t have any idea what to do with them until I bought this magazine at the magazine shop near Rasa foodcourt, Alamanda. I might just make a Tilly Doll for Arwen and some footballer hand puppets for Danial.


All these plans have to go to the bottom of my to do list. I want to clear my WIP basket in my sewing room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang