Friday, March 30, 2018

Editting Overlapped Designs in Silhouette Studio for Cameo/Portrait

I’m a bit late with publishing this post because it took me forever to publish it to Youtube. So, without further ado, here’s the video.


I had an enquiry on how to cut overlapped design sometime back by one of my course participants so I made this video to explain better. The narration in the video is a mix of English and Malay so fellow Malaysians won’t find it strange. 

I am pressed for time so I might go back to the video later and add subtitles if I ever get the time.

So, I hope this video would help the newbies with Silhouette Studio to design and work better with the software.

A few announcements:

  1. My telekung class will be on tomorrow, 31 March 2018 at LamanSeni Zilakasim. Details about it here.
  2. I have been invited to take part in Jomoiling’s Live Your Passion Rally on 7 April 2018 at Lake Gardens. I will be bringing my NaturallyRozi’s products for sale on that day. Stay tune for more news.
  3. April’s Intensive Silhouette Training (read about it here)will be on Sunday, 15 April 2018 at The Craftsical. If you’re interested to join the class, please contact drop me a line in my contact form on my estore here.
OK, that’s all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang