Friday, March 23, 2018

Kelas Telekung at Laman Seni ZilaKasim



Just a quick announcement. I’m organising a Telekung Class at Laman Seni Zilakasim on Saturday, 31 March 2018. It’s been a while since I last conduct a Telekung Class and in view of the coming Ramadhan, I felt it’s high time I organise one. 

This class is meant for Advanced Beginner to Intermediate level. Meaning, you should have solid basics in machine sewing. It’s not a beginner’s class. The fees includes a Telekung Kit:
  • 2.5m white material for telekung
  • 4.5m white lace for embellishment
  • Paper template
  • notes
Lunch is also provided during the class.

Past students who wish to come for a refresher class, the class is open for you at a much cheaper fees ie RM50 to cover for the studio rental and lunch. However you have to bring your own materials. Whatsapp me if you wish to come for a refesher class.

Having said that, here’s a checklist of the things you need to bring to class:
  • Sewing machine. If you want to rent one, the fee is RM20. Please let me know so I can book the sewing machine for you and it is subject to availability. So, first come first served.
  • Sewing tools eg. measuring tape, marking tools, scissors, white thread, etc.
To register, you can go to to my Estore. I’ve added this class in the Workshop subcategory. You can click here to register.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang