Thursday, August 25, 2011

Danial’s Pink Tie Shirt



It’s been a while since I last knit for Danial. I stumbled upon this cute pattern here while browsing for a pattern for Danial and decided to knit one for him. The original pattern is a bottom up raglan shirt. I improvised and followed this formula to make a fantastic fit raglan shirt here and made it top down and seamless. I love knitting in the round!

It took a bit of time convincing Danial to let me make the pink tie for the shirt. It turned out just so adorable don’t you think? Danial calls it his ‘work clothes’ :) Just like dad :)


It was gloomy so we shoot outside.


Pink tie, up close and personal. In my campaign to get Danial to ‘buy’ my pink tie idea, I told him it’ll be just like Donald Trump. LOL

3 comments:

  1. wow, this is unique rozi! while we still got chance to dress our children, embrace it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. The Apprentice! hehe.. nice shirt.. :)

    Selamat Hari Raya Kak!
    Maaf Zahir dan Batin..

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang