For the fun of it, I’ll take you on a step by step process of this embroidery job. Why? 1. I’ve not updated my blog for awhile and 2. I just need to warm up my camera and snap some pictures and what good are the photos if they just stay in the harddisk? So here’s sharing some pictures with you all out there.
1. the water soluble stabilizer. I found it after asking Mr. Yee of Yee Button and he ransacked his store and found me this. The roll is actually longer about 40” but a big chunk of it was spoilt (cockroach and lizards’ droppings) and Mr. Yee let me have the whole roll for a bargain price (I can’t recall how much). I took it home and saw off the rotten end and this is what I can salvaged.
Then, set the machine. I use Brother N900. The machine is almost exclusively used for embroidery. I realized that I’ve misplaced the presser foot holder when I want to use it for normal sewing a few days ago. My other portable is acting up. The stitches kept jumping. Good thing the presser foot holder on the old portable fits this machine. At least I can still sew while getting a replacement.
OK, end of story. I’m off to make something more interesting. That would be later. Now I have to give Arwen her bath. She’s been screaming bloody murder for the past half an hour!