Monday, October 24, 2011

My First Mod Podge Project - Fabric Fridge Magnets!


I went on a Mod Podge hunt yesterday and got a few 4oz bottles from Craft Haven in One Utama. I’ve been itching to make these fridge magnets after I saw some scrap busting ideas in Make It & Love It blog. Mai of Okinokiyo mentioned that she got her Fabric Mod Podge from Art Friends in Gardens. Here’s her post about her Mod Podge project. I called up both places and both of them didn’t have Fabric Mod Podge anymore. I resorted to the general purpose Mod Podge and made this this morning. Super easy, super cute! Now I need more of these fridge magnets to recycle! Oh, and the how to is here.

This is one blog with lots of projects with Mod Podge: http://www.modpodgerocksblog.com/

Here’a youtube video on making a frame with fabric Mod Podge:


The possibilities with Mod Podge is endless!

I’m pretty sure I’ll going through my 4oz bottle in no time. Simply loving it!


2 comments:

  1. mod podge ni apa yer? gam kain ke? or more than just a glue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mila, Mod Podge is a 3 in 1 glue, sealer and finish. org buat decoupage selalu pakai. google aje.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang