Monday, May 9, 2011

More Personalized Passport Holders

Made this two earlier tonight. Love the combo.


The front is personalized with embroidered initials.

Close up of my label on the inner back panel of the cover. 


Just as I was putting away the ric-racs that I used, I thought the splash of colours were interesting and snap a photo of it for my 2011 Project 365.

Just in case anybody is interested, I make and sell this passport covers for RM15.00 a piece (without personalization). It’s RM20.00 with embroidery for personalization. The price is the same for 1 fabric or a combination of 2 fabrics. I charge a flat fee of RM7.00 for delivery so, don’t ask me to make just one. Make one for every member of your family :)

Good night everybody. I’m going to take my cough mix and go straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang