Friday, June 8, 2018

Finding my bag-making mojo back: Large Boxy Bag


 Arwen has been stuffing her telekung inside her school bag and when I asked her why, she said she can’t leave her telekung at school because it doesn’t have a bag. A sneaky way of getting me to make a bag for her. And in the process of moving my things from home to RRCraftHub, I’ve found materials I’ve forgotten I had them. One of which is this sweet pink floral material.

Originally, I set out to make a large boxy bag for her telekung. It finishes 12” length by 10” height by 4” depth; too big to fit in her cubbie. so I made a smaller tote with pink cotton webbing.


In the meanwhile, I finished the large boxy bag with leather handles. I’m going to make a few more prototypes with different dimensions just because.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang