Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Classes in January

I am working on my various layouts in my bullet journal and decided to take a snap shot of my January calendar and do a quick announcement on my social media for my classes.

I have been doing regular biweekly classes at Spotlight The Mines since last year. I have some regular knitters who come and knit and welcome new ones to join us. I also conduct basic sewing class. My classes run concurrently between 10.30-12.30. So, if you want to pick up a new hobby, why not try knitting with me? 

Another class that is happening this Saturday is Personalized T'shirt Workshop where I will be showing participants how to use the Silhouette cutter to cut heat transfer vinyl. There is still seats available if you are interested. Advanced booking is required as I need to get the t'shirts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang