Saturday, April 9, 2016

Class Announcement

Further to Fabric Fiesta demo that I did on Saturday, 2 April 2016 at Spotlight the Mines, I’ve scheduled classes for April as follows:

Saturday, 9 April 2016 from 11am
Saturday, 16 April 2016 from 11am

(These classes will be at Spotlight the Mines)

The projects that I’ll be teaching this month are:


  1. Paper pieced patchwork teacup mugrug
  2. Owl Plushie
ONLY for this month, these 2 projects are offered at RM40.00 so don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to make and take home these beauties.

And since I am at the store, I’ll be holding my knitting class concurrently. Do come if you want to learn knitting or if you already know how to knit but need helps with unfamiliar techniques. All are welcome :)

My 2016 revised rate for my knitting class is as follows:

Beginner: RM120 (inclusive of a ball of yarn and a pair of needles; and a follow up class)
Regulars: RM20 for the first 2 hours and RM15/hour for the subsequent hours.

This month, I’ll be sharing and demonstrating double knitting or reversible knitting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang