Friday, February 17, 2012

February bazaar: Little Red Market


Made by Rozi Rahman will be making it debut at Little Red Market happening on Saturday, 25th February 2012 at 32, Jalan Beka, Bukit Damansara. I’m so looking forward to this bazaar and I’ve been working on some items for sale on that day. Here are some I’ve prepared so far:

Pin cushions


Mug rugs. This is one that I just finished earlier today. Love scrappy crazy quilts

Laminated baby bibs

Chalk mats


Key fobs


Bag tags

DSLR Camera strap covers


Pacifier clips

and God knows what else I can churn out of my sewing machine. I have just over a week to go for the market. Oh, I’ll be making scrappy key chains too:


I sell this for RM3.00 a piece but FREE with any purchase. It’s available while stock last.

So, please come and show some love :)

You can follow Little Red Market at their Facebook page here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang