Friday, December 16, 2011

Crafty Art Market at JayaONE


I’m making a last minute shout out. I’ll be sharing a booth with Sew Fabby tomorrow at Crafty Art Market in Jaya ONE, Section 17, Petaling Jaya from 10am to 6pm. I’ll be manning or in my case, ‘womanning’ the booth with Intan Safiah since Azzah is not feeling too well. In the spirit of crafter-hood and sister-hood, we’ll keep her banner up tomorrow. 

So, please give us your support. Come by tomorrow. There’ll be lots of others crafts on sale too. For those who’s shopping for Christmas, I bet there’s a lot of sock-fillers that you can find here. 

I just pray that the weather would be nice tomorrow. It’s been raining heavily the past couple of days. 


1 comment:

  1. bestnya dapat joint craft market. bole tau tak camne nak join?

    tica-simplysewn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang