Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hard to resist



It’s so hard to resist from buying fabric when the patterns are so pretty, isn’t it? I normally have a strong resistance towards fabric shopping but when I walked into Kamdar, IOI Mall yesterday, after breaking fast, I was pleasantly surprised with the selection. The first few that cought my eyes were theis colourful polkadots. 


Then, among the polkadots were these cotton gingham. What the heck, just cut me a few meters for my stash. 

This is my combo idea? Do you think they work?

Or this one?

Even the floral patterns are new and refreshing. I just love this red combo, don’t you?

Red and pink seems to work here, don’t you think?

The fact that it’s the Mega Sale season just made it easier for me to draw out my debit card and swipe. Hope you have fun feasting on my fabric selection :)


1 comment:

  1. kalau masuk kamdar mmg kena tutup mata skit bila lalu tang cotton tuh.. kang ada jer mata ni berkenan hehehe
    I like the floral patterns.. comel2 belaka

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang