Thursday, May 24, 2018

Catch me on Borak Kopitiam, TV3 this Saturday, 25 May 2018, 7.30am


I haven’t  blog for a while. My last entry was on YoungLiving’s Live Your Passion Rally. Many things has happened since then. One reason I slacked was I was ill after the rally and had so many things to do while being sick like attending a seminar the following week and another session of Intensive Silhouette Training.  I’m going to list them down and it will be my masterlist of my next blog posts.


  • 21 April 2018 - Attended Kursus EUsahawan (read about it here)
  • 1 May 2018 - RoziRahmanCraftHub open its doors (read about it here)
  • 2-4 May 2018 - Sewing Workshop with Learning Oasis’ Primary children (read about it here)
  • 5 May 2018 - Knitting and Crochet Open Session at Spotlight Mytown. (read about it here)
  • 6 May 2018 - First Class at RoziRahmanCraftHub; Hot Air Balloon
  • 9 May 2018 - 14th General Election
  • 12-13 May 2018 - Intensive Silhouette Training
Wow! Not short of topics to blog about there. 

Anyway, another shout out! I’ll be going on air this Saturday, 26 May 2018 at 7.30am on Borak Kopitiam, TV3 showing some of my wire wrapped jewelry. I hope I don’t get the jitters. Here’s the promo:




Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang