Wednesday, February 3, 2016

3 Reasons Why You Want To Learn To Make Your Own Telekung



I am following Azrai around today so that he can send me to check some leather afterwards. So, to make the most of my time, I'm blogging on the go on my mobile.

3 reasons why you want to learn to make your own telekung:

1. Custom to fit : I have my share of ill-fitting telekung and sometimes they don't come cheap. It's frustrating when you've paid a lot of money only to have it ill-fitting. In my class, I'll be sharing tips to to measure and custom fit the telekung.

2. A useful skill : as muslimah, especially in Malaysia, and in Asia generally, we still put on telekung (prayer robe) to pray. Once you've learned the skill, not only you can make one for your own use, but you can make one for your mom, sisters, daughters and friends. You can make and give it as birthday present, anniversary present and even wedding present and it will be greatly treasured and appreciated.

3: Potential source of income : you can not only make and give the telekung as gidt, but you can sell them too. There is always a market for good quality telekung . On top of that, I am not just talking about financial gains but the potential reward (pahala) you gain by making them, having someone wear them for prayers, ماشاءالله 

Having said that, I would like to make a quick announcement; the next telekung class will be held on 20 February 2016. Above is my poster published in my Facebook page and Instagram account.

The space is limited to 6 pax so first come first served. Book your place now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang