Thursday, January 5, 2017

Unboxing Dream Journal by Paperdorable

This is a long overdue video. I received a Dream Journal by Paperdorable with compliments from Helmi Razali from Paperdorable months ago last year. I didn’t want to use it mid year so I decided to keep it for 2017. I’m actually off to a sluggish start in the new year because my son was down with viral fever the past few days. He seems to have recovered slightly and decided to go to school today. Then only I can work on my unboxing video. 

I had a tough time setting up my camera for the video because the weather is gloomy outside and I don’t get enough light to come in.  This is my first time doing an unboxing video and I tell you A LOT of things happen behind the scene to make a decent video. I have a renewed respect and admiration to the crafters and artisans who does how to videos and the likes. 

I used imovie to edit and record my voice for the voiceover. At first I thought I could wing it by going off the cuff but I ended up with ummms and ermmmmsss that I ended with a simple text so I can read from it. Another renewed respect and admiration to life tv hosts and stand up comedians. I have but no choice but to stick to my day job.

Anyway, as mentioned in the video. I am super loving the Dream Journal from Paperdorable. It looks and feels so posh with the leather exterior cover and the gold hot stamping details. There’s also a pocket at the back of the journal which is a plus in my book. I opted for the Cherry Red journal and dotted pages. The other colour is Charcoal Black and other options for the pages are lined or gridded. I can’t wait to start journalling in this notebook. I plan to do a review video of the journal once I have my layouts done so stay tuned.  In the meanwhile, here is the video, enjoy!


p/s: Do check out Paperdorable website for more offers and beautiful selections of notebooks and planners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang