Thursday, March 10, 2016

How I design my business card in Silhouette Studio

I picked up my new business card yesterday (Wednesday, 9 March 2016) on my way to Spotlight Mines. Super happy with Eprint services. The card came out fantastic; excellent colours, sharp print out and everything. On their website, they stated that it would take 3 working days to print the cards. I opted for self collection and targeted to collect them on Friday, in time for the Knitting Party this Saturday. I ordered them online on Tuesday and made payment online on the same day and to my surprise, received a text from them saying that the cards are ready for collection. Wow, that’s what I call fast service. I would recommend them if you want to have your printing done.


Anyway, just to share how I made my business cards. I’ve used Photoshop Elements and Adobe Illustrator before but honestly speaking, they are not for the faint of hearts. Not recommended for newbies. I find that I’m very comfortable with Silhouette Studio design software. (Read about my Silhouette Portrait here) It’s very user friendly and I found this post on designing business cards in Silhouette Studio by SilhouetteSchoolBlog.  Melissa listed out in details the how to design with the software. Once’s I’m done and happy with the design, I just save it in PDF format. EPrint accepts PDF file for printing so it’s very convenient not having to convert the PDF file into AI format.

Oh, did I tell you, the price for printing business cards with EPrint is very competitive too? I ordered 2 boxes of business cards for RM15.40 only.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang