Wednesday, January 20, 2016

2015 Round Up

I’m seeing a trend here. When new  year comes, I make a resolution to blog more regularly. Last year, it lasted until April before my blog took a back seat for the rest of the year. This year, hopefully I can stick to my resolution by putting it down in my journal. (that’s something I can blog about - my Bullet Journal discoveries)

OK, I’m going to do a quick round up for 2015.



January - A feature in February 2015 issue of Nur


March - Ticked this off my wishlist :)

March - The arrival of my niece, Nora Roselyn Rahman. Seen here in my knitted cocoon and beanie.

March - Another feature in March 2015 issue of Nur

April - A week’s workshop with the wonderful children of Learning Oasis

May - I was invited for a Technical Visit to Seoul by Perbadanan KotaBuku and had a day’s demonstration on Batu Seremban at Nami Island in conjunction with Nam Book Festival. I would say this is the highlight of my craft career for the year. 


May - My recording for Safiyya went on air a day after I got back from Seoul; Mother’s Day.

June - my 2nd ACG Annual Meeting. Alway a fun gathering

September - A quilted bag class with Tuji San from Brother Japan at Brother Malaysia Headquarters

September - A new craft; quilling with Namizam Muda of Miezcraft at Scrap n Crop 

October - my biggest  splurge investment to date. Brother V3 Embroidery machine

October - My first telekung class. 

October - The longest and most tiring bazaar to date; My handy creation bazaar organized by Brother Malaysia. I shared a booth with Mastura of WhimsicalnQuirky

October - Participated in a 4 day craft workshop for Festival Sastera Kanak-Kanak organized by Perbadanan KotaBuku together with WhimsicalnQuirky and SekociNorlie.

November - My column contribution for Anis; November 2015 Issue

November - Appeared in the craft segment for Assalamualaikum, morning talk show on TV Al-Hijrah. This is me with the program host.

December - A craft workshop with the children of PPZ’s staff.

Wow! What a year it has been. Many great moments. 

What’s in store for 2016? Many more great opportunities I hope and a new craft to learn? I have a leather craft class this weekend. I’ll blog about it after the class and tell you how it went; that is if anybody is interested.

As for now, two weeks into 2016, it’s still not too late to wish everybody a Happy New Year! May 2016 be a year of success and great achievements, إن شاء الله.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang