Saturday, June 23, 2012

Shout Out: Bazaar #8 - Fuyoh Art Bazaar 4

If you’ve been following my updates on my bazaar appearance, you’d be wondering where’s bazaar #7. I kinda missed out on that. It was last month at Subang Parade (3 June 2012). Nothing much to report. Business was a bit slow that day. Had to do a solo act as my partner couldn’t make it. Survived the long hours, yada, yada, yada.  Lets move on to my shout out, shall we?

This Sunday, 24 June 2012, I’ll be at Publika for Fuyoh Art Bazaar #4. The theme is traditional so I’ll be coming in my traditional costume. Nothing fancy, baju kurung for me :) unless I decide to be adventurous and comes in a sari? who knows? *wink*


Don’t miss my booth. It’ll be at #66, my lucky number this round :)

What’s new? My last four pieces of Ipad cosies knitted in Colourscape Chunky by Kaffe Fasset. I like the mouthful description, don’t you? They’re my last four as I’ve run out of my Colourscape Chunky stash, after almost 2 years keeping them in my knitting yarn stash. I’m glad they’ve received a good response as Ipad cosies after I first premier them at Markets@JayaOne (Read about it here). 


I’ve also have a fresh shipment of Jumbo Ric-Racs which just arrived after 1 month! They’ll be retailing at RM2.50 per meter and a 8 meter bundle at RM18.00 (a discount of 10%). They’re made of polyester and suitable as embellishment on dresses (low heat iron possible) as well as for scrapbooking, or other crafts. I have 8 colours. Come and see how yummy they are :)


It measures approximately 5/8” from peak to peak:



Compare between the jumbo ric-rac and the normal ric-rac commonly found:


Anything else? I’m trying to perform miracles and R&D new chalk cloth party banner.... Nothing is cut, my sewing machine is cold... What am I doing here?!!!!!!  See you tomorrow folks!!!!

Addition (as at 3.30pm, Saturday 23 June 2012)

Instead of doing another entry, I’m just adding on the new stuff I’m going to bring to FAB:

Reusable Chalk Cloth Party Banner ver.2.0

Fresh from the sewing machine.


They measure approximately 7” width and 10” height.

I’ll be selling them loosely ie per pieces:

1-4 pieces = RM10.00 each piece
5 pieces onwards = RM8.00 each piece

It comes with the cotton rope (12” for every banner piece).

So come and visit my booth and string up your own party banner!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang