Friday, November 12, 2010

Anybody interested in Amy Butler’s Book Pre-order?


Remember the book I blog about here? Well, I’m just wondering if anybody is interested to get the book. I might organize a pre-order if there’s enough people interested in owning the book. I’m thinking of a 3 part payment, say, RM50 (non-refundable) when you express interest to join the pre-order; Another RM50 before I place the orders and the balance just before I ship the books to you. I’m not sure how much the supplier is going to price the book but it should be in the range of RM120 to RM150. The recommended retail price of the book is USD29.95. The courier charges by Poslaju is estimated at RM10.00 for Semenanjung Malaysia and RM15.00 for Sabah and Sarawak.

This is not a pre-order post. This is more of a survey to see if anyone interested in a pre-order. Please leave a comment if you are (interested). Another thing, the pre-order books are NOT autographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang