Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Amy Butler’s 12 Easy Ways to 26 Wonderful Bags

Alhamdulillah! The Law of Perpectual Transmutation and the Law of Psychological Reciprocity is in action. I’ve been giving free consultation to my "business associate" and in his recent trip to the States, he brought me back this BOOK!!!! I’ve been eyeing this book and in fact it’s in my Amazon.com wishlist. But getting this book is very special because it’s autographed by the designer herself, AMY BUTLER! I’m over the moon three times!!! These are some of the bags in the book which is going to be in my ’To Make’ list.  


5 comments:

  1. Only 3 words to describe how I feel..E_ V _ ,J_ _ L _ _ _. But most importantly..am HAPPY for you. You deserve it girl! November is definitely your month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naza, Alhamdulillah... never thought of that. Yes, an unexpected birthday present :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosi, you are one lucky lady....! Hope to see the products flowing out of the book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooooo lucky! I think I'm gonna make wishlist juga, selalunya, bila kita memang mengharap sesuatu benda, memang benda tu akan berguling datang kat kita, cuma masa aje yg menentukan. Really in unexpected way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang