Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Kutu Cameo3 Batch 5 and Kutu Heat Press


My first kutu group started last March 2017 and ended December 2017. Since then, I’ve launched the second group which is due to complete in May 2018 and Group 3 and 4 is running simultaneously since January 2018 and expected to complete by October 2018. Suffice to say I have ample experience in handling kutu groups with 4 kutu group in the past 1 year.

The rule is simple. 10 people form a group and collectively pay RM160 a month for 10 months and every month, one of the member in the group will receive a Cameo3 unit and gets to attend my Silhouette training (read about it here). There would be no problem if 
  1. everybody COOPERATES
  2. everybody PAYS their dues ON TIME EVERY MONTH
My selection to determines who gets the machine every month is via first come first served basis. That is, I follow the sequence of registration from my online form. Payment deadline is before or on the 10th of every month

Registration for Group 5 is still open and I’m hoping to start the group in April. So, if you’re interested to take part, click here and fill up the registration form and I will contact you via WhatsApp and add you in Kutu Cameo3 Batch 5 group.




In addition to my Cameo3 Kutu group, I’m launching another kutu group; Kutu Heat Press. The heat press is a highly recommended piece of machinery for those who wants to press Heat Transfer Vinyl to make custom T’shirts. You can also press HTV onto tote bags, pouches, etc. And it’s getting to be a favorite amongst crafters or bagineers where they use it to press the interfacing with Heat Press. It definitely speeds up the ironing process. Here’s some HTV projects done by some of my training participants:

Custom bandana by Jenny Phong

DIY Cameo dust cover by @jahitbynadia

Handsome men with custom t’shirts made by Rosnah Mani

Personalised backpack by Siti Ayu Liyana

Simple Drawstring Pouch by @nizana18
Back to the story; Registration for Kutu Heat Press is open. I’m looking for 6 paxs only with a monthly commitment of RM200. Kick off date for this group is also April 2018 so if you want to join, click here to register.

For any enquiries, feel free to drop me a line here. (This will take you to my WhatApp number)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang