Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday presents for Triple Indah Birthday Celebration

 Today is Danial and Arwen’s cousins’ Indah Natasha, Indah Alayna and Indah Dinara’s birthday party. And being the classic procastinator, I waited for the last minute to get their birthday present done. I made them a toddler’s messenger bag taken from One Yard Wonders. I cut and prepared the fabric yesterday morning, before going to dimsum lunch with my girlfriends and finished it early this morning. I woke up at 4.30am to get these done.


I love the technic of doing the bag’s bottom where it formed a neat triangle at the side. It’s so simple and clever that I’ve taken pictures of the process and will be doing the tutorial on making the bag bottom next. Oh no, I’ve to get ready and go to the party! 

2 comments:

  1. cute bags, were they stuffed till the brim with goodies inside as well?? (your nieces have cute and unique names)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantik la rozi..i like the materials as well..kat mana u beli those kain?

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang