Friday, October 22, 2010

Lucky 100!


When I started this blog, I’d never would have imagined that I’d have 100 followers. Who would have ‘thunk’ (I know it’s ‘thought’, but I just like the word) 100 people out there are following my blog. I’ve made friends through this blog and I’m sure I’ll be making new ones as I continue this blogging journey. 

My followers’ list stayed at 98 for the longest time and I’ve already promised myself that I’m going to give a surprise gift to the 100th follower. On Saturday, 17th October 2010, the lucky person to be the 100th follower is MIRA. I haven’t decided on what the surprise gift is going to be but I’m making one, that’s for sure.

To my other friends (I much prefer ‘friend’ to ‘follower’. It sounds like I’m a cult leader or something), thank you so much for sharing this wonderful blogging journey with me. I am planning to do a giveaway to my friends in conjunction with my birthday in November which is not long to go. That too, I have not decided on what the giveaway would be. Maybe a voucher to shop at Lil Arwen? What do you guys fancy? 

2 comments:

Nuffnang