Tuesday, July 27, 2010

IKEA and Craftworld anyone?



OK, this is a second shout-out to out-of-Klang-Valley crafters/bloggers who wishes to get stuff from IKEA. Please refer to my earlier shout-out here. I have two confirmed shoppers and need three more to give me a good reason to go to IKEA. Since usually I will make a detour to Craftworld, I’m extending the service there too. Just that they don’t have a website and you can’t really know what to order if you don’t know what’s available there. Then again, just let me know what you’re looking for and if I can find it at Craftworld, I’ll let you know. Unfortunately, they have a strict rule against taking photographs so there’s nothing for me to show and tell.

Deadline is tomorrow folks by 6pm. I will email my account number to the serious ones after 6 for the transfer of funds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang