Monday, June 28, 2010

New Look

I tested the new design feature on blogger.com and decided to have a make over. What do you think?

The sewing machine cabinet on my blog title is not mine. How I wish it is.... I’ve been surfing the net and googled sewing machine cabinet and fell in love over and over and over again with the many different types of cabinets for sewing machines. Why oh why don’t they have it here in Malaysia. Love the hydraulic lift that can adjust the height of the sewing machine.



4 comments:

  1. I like it... Its not crowded.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice...love the colours :)
    Babe, kat LSN ada advertise sewing machine cabinet. That day u went tak perasan ek?
    Tapi i pun tak ingat nmpk/baca kat mana hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. to Pah and Sue, Thank you :)

    to Naza, ala-ala designer’s fabric ada tak? wei cabinet LSN is for singer machine yg pakai manual pedal tu kot.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang