Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fabric for CD Toter Pre-Order

Last friday, Naza of Itsy Bitsy Doodly Love and I packed 2 babies and a toddler into my car and we drove to Nilai Square for fabric hunt. We had a good hunt that day... The day was early and the shops just opened for business.

Here’s my fabric selection for CD Toter pre-order. Read here for instructions on how to  use the toter. The material is heavy cotton. I’ll match the lining with polycotton.

Retro Pink

Green Garden

Rose Garden in Green


Rose Garden in Black

Fancy stripeys? How about these?


Black/Brown Stripey



Pink/Orange Stripey



Blue/Green Stripey

Or maybe just solid, plain colours?

From left: Black/Pink/Blue/Green/Brown



Terms and conditions:
  1. The price is RM50.00 per toter (excluding delivery). 
  2. Please email me for yourfabric choice at rozirahman@gmail.com. State your name, contact number and shipping address.
  3. Please allow 2 weeks from the date you place your order for me to cut, sew and mail it to you.
  4. Payment is in full prior to shipment/delivery of the toter. I will inform you via email when the toter is ready.
  5. Sale of goods are final. There is no returns or refund. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang