Friday, December 25, 2009

My Quick Christmas Project

My old wristlet pouch of over two years is looking rather 'tired'and worn out so I decided to make a new one. And since it's Christmas holiday, Azrai is at home to help with Arwen so I get some 'ME' time with my faithful sewing machine.
I was 'feeling' my way throughout the making of my new wristlet pouch so there was no measurements or pattern. And at the end of the day, this is what I made; TADA!!!! The outside view.

The inside of the pouch.
The inside of the pouch with pockets for a handphone, pen and small stuff.
The outside pocket for small change or cards, etc
Something nifty that can be a carry all for all small items moms cannot leave home without. It's also practical enough as a purse where you can throw it in the diaper bag and fish it out when you need your stuff without much hassle. I take it with me when I go to the supermarket, fetch Danial from daycare to going to the mamak shop for breakfast. I'd have my IC and driver's license and set to go.

4 comments:

  1. Nak order? boleh, boleh! Berapa berani ambik nih?

    ReplyDelete
  2. rozi.. i suka kain tu .. cute... beli kat mna???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharifah, ni kain balance-balance sana sini. yang biru tu, lebih buat seluar from project baju budak lelaki Epal, yang bunga-bunga kecik tu, tak salah beli kat Kamdar kot.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang